SY-24 Antenna Measurement System
400MHZ – 8GHZ / 6GHZ-18 GHZ
SUNYIELD SY-24 standard antenna measurement system, supporting the frequency 400 MHZ – 8 GHZ, 6 GHZ – 18 GHZ two versions, can measure small and medium-sized DUTs. SY-24 series is widely used in mobile phone terminal antenna R&D, 5G OTA testing purposes, and scientific research institutions terminal antenna measurement, which is the mainstream antenna measurement system.
- Faster Measurement：the symmetrical distribution of probes is applied. Thus, the object can be 3D measured completely as long as a 180-degree rotation is performed horizontally under normal circumstances.
- Real-time display：It allows real-time viewing of active and passive directivity diagram as well as active power and sensitivity.
- Powerful Function：It supports the active measurement in most of the models such as 2G, 3G, 4G, WIFI , GPS and BT within the frequency range between 400MHz and 6GHz.Supports the passive measurement with the same frequency band. Currently, it is a prevalent antenna measurement system. Through the upgrade, can achieve 6GHz-18GHz high-frequency version of the passive test. The MIMO measurement is also available by upgrading software.
- Strong Compatibility：It is compatible with common network analyzers and general-purpose testers from renowned companies such as Keysight, Rohde & Schwarz ,Anritsu and Litepoint .
- Smooth Upgrade：After upgrade of software and hardware, the system can be conducted LTE – CA measurement.
Get A Free Quote