Electromagnetic Shielding Chamber
Mainly used in measurement, information security, EMC testing and other fields, the Electromagnetic shielding chamber can be disassembled and expanded.
- The shielding plate is 2mm galvanized steel after 500t hydraulic press molding with surface electrostatic spray. The assembly and disassembly process is convenient for relocation and expansion.
- The dislocation mounting process is used between the shielding plates to ensure that the structure strength of the shielding plate is strengthened, and the stability of the shielding effectiveness is improved. The body of the shielding plate adopts the self-supporting bolt fastened modular structure, which is not connected with the parent building except for ground insulation.
- As for connection of the shielding plates, a special soft electromagnetic-compatible liner, which is composed of high efficient alloy is used between the shielding plate body, and they are connected with high strength M10 flange bolt by every 75mm interval.
- The shielding door can adopt manual door, pneumatic door, electric door, sliding door, air bag door, or double door. As for the model, Korean door, European style door, and domestically-manufactured door are available. Doors of large size and special shape can be customized according to user requirement.
- Honeycomb ring waveguide window is used as ventilation window, and the specification is 300X300mm. It can be configured into two-way fans, central air conditioning and air purification equipment.
- The power filter used is high performance low leakage power filter.
- According to customer requirements, telephone, air conditioning, fire-fighting, optical fiber, Category 5 cable and other shielding interface systems can be configured into the system.
- The chamber will be decorated according to the standard equipment room decoration procedure.
Get A Free Quote